1. Economic development, to attract good, high-paying jobs to our counties
2. Keeping taxes & spending as low as possible, so hard-working tax payers can keep more of their own money
3. Stopping the out-of-control growth of government, not just in Washington, but also in Columbia
4. Improving education, so South Carolina's young people are given every opportunity to succeed in life
5. Standing up for the conservative, pro-family values embraced by the majority of the families in our community
6. Continuing to enhance and improve services for South Carolina's aging population.