Missouri is no longer the power it once was with its auto manufacturing plants, and inbound and outbound traffic from Lambert. Now we must look to incubate new industries that are full of growth and opportunity such as the technology and green sectors. If we do not look to new and innovative approaches we will continue to see our community lose its best and brightest, and our community will fail to attract new businesses, and young residents looking for a community to grow old in. We can restore North County by doing the following:
* Become the Silicon Valley of the Midwest.
* Create community innovation centers to train individuals to program, design, and innovate.
* Create city supported technology incubators that embraces startups while taking an equity stake .
* Empower businesses to grow using the power of the internet to export our local talent and skills.
* Create a common set of already prepared documents to encourage business creation.