Search Form
First, enter a politician or zip code
Now, choose a category

Public Statements

Issue Position: Providing Responsive Constituent Services

Issue Position

Location: Unknown

One of the most important aspects of my job as state senator is helping you deal with state government. All too often citizens don't know where to turn for help regarding a problem or the services provided by the state. Figuring out which agency can help with a particular problem or question and how to contact them can often be a challenge.

Whether you need help and don't know where to turn or you are interested in exploring an issue in your local community, my office is here to help you.

Please contact me by phone at (302) 577-8517 or by e-mail at if I can be of assistance to you in any way.

Also, here is a link to my 2012 Legislative Report. This is my annual report that covers important information about what we accomplished during the 146th General Assembly, including new laws that may affect you.

Skip to top

Help us stay free for all your Fellow Americans

Just $5 from everyone reading this would do it.

Back to top