Search Form
First, enter a politician or zip code
Now, choose a category

Public Statements

Issue Position: Public Safety

Issue Position

Location: Unknown

It was an honor to work with Rep. John Soper as the Prime Co-Sponsor of HB 09-1091. Many recall sadly the stark news regarding a family of four living in our district, the Lofgrens, who all died while on vacation in Aspen from carbon monoxide. Then, another tragedy - Laura Johnson, a DU student died in her apartment also from carbon monoxide. Passage of HB 09-1091 (The Lofgren and Johnson Families Carbon Monoxide Act) hopefully will protect Colorado from further deaths due to carbon monoxide with the installation of monoxide monitors in our homes.

Skip to top

Help us stay free for all your Fellow Americans

Just $5 from everyone reading this would do it.

Back to top