Patrick Morrisey believes we must reform how the Office of Attorney General operates. As Attorney General, he will:
* Hire private lawyers through a competitive bidding process;
* Return settlement monies to the taxpayers and not allow precious state resources to be used for self-promotion or pet projects of the Attorney General;
* Improve transparency so the public has much greater visibility into how all resources are allocated;
* Eliminate trinkets and other wasteful items and use the resources to fund legal challenges that take on the EPA and other federal agencies that impose mandates on our citizens and prevent our children from obtaining gainful employment. West Virginians deserve an Attorney General who will prioritize job creation, rather than trinket distribution;
* Provide competent legal counsel to our state departments and Medicaid Program to ensure that health benefits for our citizens who need help the most are not put at risk again.