* Chuck is protecting our home values, cutting our taxes, and returning tax dollars to North Fulton County.
* Chuck's records in the House of Representatives and as Mayor of Alpharetta show he has worked hard to deliver tax relief to the residents of North Fulton County
* In 2005, Chuck passed a law HB 560 to provide additional rights to homeowners fighting to keep their taxes low.
* In 2006, chuck passed a law HB1341 to allow more homestead exemptions in Alpharetta to reduce the property tax burden on citizens. These exemptions were in addition to the Senior
* Homestead Exemption, bringing North Fulton County seniors even more financial savings.
* In 2006, Chuck passed a law HB 1403 requiring Fulton County to return more sales tax dollars to North Fulton because he understands that North Fulton taxpayers have paid enough Fulton County and deserve to have their taxes spent locally.