Congressman Bob Filner's Congressional Update
In this Issue:
* Wishing all of you and your families a Happy, Healthy, and Safe Holiday Season.
As 2005 comes to a close, I would like to take a few moments to wish everyone a happy holiday season. 2005 has been an incredible year met with many joyous occasions, and some of the most tragic events.
During this holiday season it is very easy for all of us to forget those less fortunate then ourselves. In the spirit of giving and helping out our fellow neighbor, I have dedicated this newsletter to a series of charities.
Below you will find a list of government, non-government, and local charities that are working to help those that are in need. Please remember that right now we still have troops in Iraq, the rebuilding of the Gulf Coast, and many others who are in need of your help.
I invite you to visit these websites, consider a donation, and provide assistance where and when you can.
To all of you and your families I wish you a Happy, Healthy, and Safe Holiday Season.
* President's Bush-Clinton Katrina Fund Website
* Toys for Tots
* Salvation Army
* Kidd's Kids
* Red Cross
* Network for Good
* Episcopal Relief & Development:
* United Methodist Committee on Relief
* Catholic Charities
* National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster
* Send Messages to the Troops