Freddie is a strong supporter of the Affordable Care Act and believes that every individual has a right to quality health care. With the cost of coverage rising every year, more and more individuals are finding that they cannot afford health insurance And small businesses are still struggling to provide it for their workers.
In the Assembly, Freddie's priorities on health care are:
* Increasing the number of trauma centers and health care facilities
* Working to lower the cost of prescription drugs
* Developing additional wellness and nutrition programs for seniors
* Creating incentives for small businesses who provide healthcare for their workers
* Funding and supporting programs for the Mentally ill