1. Biomedical research and development
2. Consumer affairs and consumer protection.
3. Health and health facilities (except health care supported by payroll deductions).
4. Interstate energy compacts.
5. Interstate and foreign commerce generally.
6. Measures relating to the exploration, production, storage, supply, marketing, pricing, and regulation of energy resources, including all fossil fuels, solar energy, and other unconventional or renewable energy resources.
7. Conservation of energy resources.
8. Energy information generally.
9. The generation and marketing of power (except by federally chartered or Federal regional power marketing authorities); reliabilitiy and interstate transmission of, and ratemaking for, all power; and siting of generation facilities (except the installation of interconnections between Government waterpower projects).
10. General management of the Department of Energy and management of all functions of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
11. National energy policy generally.
12. Public Health and quarantine.
13. Regulation of the domestic nuclear energy industry, including regulation of research and development reactors and nuclear regulatory research.
14. Regulation of interstate and foreign communications.
15. Travel and tourism.
The committee shall have the same jurisdiction with respect to regulation of nuclear facilities and of use of nuclear energy as it has with respect to regulation of nonnuclear facilities and of use of nonnuclear energy.