Committee on Veterans' Affairs, to which committee shall be referred all proposed legislation, messages, petitions, memorials, and other matters relating the following subjects:
1. Compensation of veterans.
2. Life insurance issued by the government on account of service in the Armed Forces.
3. National cemeteries.
4. Pensions of all wars of the United States, general and special.
5. Readjustment of servicemen to civil life
6. Soldiers' and sailors' civil relief
7. Veterans' hospitals, medical care and treatment of veterans
8. Veterans' measures generally
9. Vocational rehabilitation and education of veterans.
Access Candidates' and Representatives' Biographies, Voting Records, Interest Group Ratings, Issue Positions, Public Statements, and Campaign Finances
Simply enter your zip code above to get to all of your candidates and representatives, or enter a name. Then, just click on the person you are interested in, and you can navigate to the categories of information we track for them.