The regional subcommittee shall have jurisdiction over the following within its respective region:
1. Matters affecting the political relations between the United States and other countries and regions, including resolutions or other legislative measures directed to such relations.
2. Legislation with respect to disaster assistance outside the Foreign Assistance Act, boundary issues, and international claims.
3. Legislation with respect to region- or country-specific loans or other financial relations outside the Foreign Assistance Act.
4. Resolutions of disapproval under section 36(b) of the Arms Export Control Act, with respect to foreign military sales.
5. Legislation and oversight regarding human rights practices in particular countries.
6. Oversight of regional lending institutions
7. Oversight of matters related to the regional activities of the United Nations, of its affiliated agencies, and of other multilateral institutions.
8. Identification and development of options for meeting future problems and issues relating to U.S. interests in the region.
9. Base rights and other facilities access agreements and regional security pacts.
10. Oversight of matters relating to parliamentary conferences and exchanges involving the region.
11. Concurrent oversight jurisdiction with respect to matters assigned to the functional subcommittees insofar as they may affect the region.
12. Oversight of all foreign assistance activities affecting the region.
13. Such other matters as the Chairman of the Full Committee may determine.