1. Banks and banking, including deposit insurance and Federal monetary policy.
2. Economic stabilization, defense production, renegotiation, and control of the price of commodities, rents, and services.
3. Financial aid to commerce and industry (other than transportation).
4. Insurance generally.
5. International finance.
6. International financial and monetary organization.
7. Money and credit, including currency and the issuance of notes and redemption thereof; gold and silver,
including the coinage thereof; valuation and revaluation of the dollar.
8. Public and private housing.
9. Securities and exchanges.
10. Urban development.
Access Candidates' and Representatives' Biographies, Voting Records, Interest Group Ratings, Issue Positions, Public Statements, and Campaign Finances
Simply enter your zip code above to get to all of your candidates and representatives, or enter a name. Then, just click on the person you are interested in, and you can navigate to the categories of information we track for them.