Search Form
First, enter a politician or zip code
Now, choose a category

Legislative Committees

Energy, Water Development, and Related Agencies

National House Committee

H-307 United States Capitol

Washington, DC 20515

Phone: 202-225-2771

Web Address:

Parent Committee: Appropriations


Department of Energy (including the National Nuclear Security Administration, Bonneville Power Administration, Southeastern Power Administration, Western Area Power Administration, and Federal Energy Regulatory Commission)
Department of Defense -- Civil
Army Corps of Engineers -- Civil
Department of the Interior
Bureau of Reclamation
Central Utah Project
Related Agencies
Appalachian Regional Commission
Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board
Delta Regional Authority
Denali Commission
Northern Border Regional Commission
Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Nuclear Waste Technical Review Board
Office of the Federal Coordinator for Alaska Natural Gas Transportation Projects
Southeast Crescent Regional Commission
Tennessee Valley Authority

Skip to top
Back to top