To this committee shall be referred, in accordance with the rules, all legislative instruments, messages, petitions, memorials, and other matters relating to the following subjects:
* Local and municipal affairs generally.
* City of New Orleans affairs.
* Police juries.
* Forms of local government.
* Municipal drainage, and sewerage and water districts.
* Technical assistance to local governments.
* Assistance to municipal and local governments.
* Revenue of and taxation levied by local governments.
* Employees of local governments.
* Expenditures by local governments.
* Local ordinances.
* Intergovernmental relations.
* State planning.
* Economic development.
* Political subdivision industrial inducement.
* Economic development districts.
* Urban planning.
* Cultural affairs generally.
* State parks and recreational districts.
* Military parks and battlefields.
* Preservation of historic landmarks and objects.
Access Candidates' and Representatives' Biographies, Voting Records, Interest Group Ratings, Issue Positions, Public Statements, and Campaign Finances
Simply enter your zip code above to get to all of your candidates and representatives, or enter a name. Then, just click on the person you are interested in, and you can navigate to the categories of information we track for them.