1. The 2011 Webvisonary Awards (Web Academy Awards) selects VoteEasy as the best there is.
2. The New York Museum of Modern Art displays VoteEasy as THE election tool to make sense of complex facts.
3. "VoteEasy demystifies the voting process … the ultimate tool.” Communication Arts Annual
4. “The most compelling voter info resource ever seen.” GovTrack
5."I loved "VoteEasy" as I could take a survey in twelve different categories and then see which candidates lined up with the majority of my views (which do not fit into a tidy little box with any single "party platform" but which reside purely within my heart). This is a non-partisan, non-profit website manned chiefly by volunteers which operates on non-political, private donations. Very, very, very cool....I think our Founding Fathers would approve! " - Labyrinth Wellness, LLC Blog
6. "The good folks at Project Vote Smart have developed an interactive feature that quickly matches your opinions on critical issues to congressional candidates you'll be choosing in the November election. Think of VoteEasy as the eHarmony of political web sites." - The Sacramento Bee
7. "The best part about VoteEasy is that it actually does help you make decisions about who to vote for. It lets you explore through a fun and engaging interactive without sacrificing clarity and accuracy." - Flowingdata.com
9. "Here's what Project Vote Smart is doing for you this year. It's at voteeasy.org...You will find a very user-friendly (not to mention graphically entertaining) system on which you can check out congressional candidates' position on key issues." -Austin American Statesman
This is cutting edge stuff and it is going to really fly in 2012. If you want to play with the VoteEasy 2010 test we did, it is still up on our Web site. Or of course you can simply go to the display at the New York Museum of Modern Art.
- Richard Kimball, Vote Smart President