Bartlett Amnd. - Immigration Reform Amendment - Kansas Key Vote
- Journey Amnd. 1 - Penalties for Obstructing Immigration Enforcement
- Journey Amnd. 2 - Repealing In-State Tuition for Immigrants
- Huelskamp Amnd. 1 - Employment Verification
- Brownlee Amnd. - Prohibits Union from collecting dues from Undocumented Workers
- Huelskamp Amnd. 2 - Undocumented Immigrants Ineligible for Public Benefits
Issues Related to Bartlett Amnd.
March 26, 2008(Key vote)
See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: Immigration Reform Amendment
Vote to adopt an amendment that sets penalties for businesses that employ undocumented immigrants and practitioners of employment identity fraud, prohibits unauthorized immigrants from receiving public benefits, and sets new requirements for driver's license applicants.
Amendment - Introduced (Senate) - March 26, 2008
Title: Bartlett Amendment
- Jim Barnett (KS - R) (Out Of Office)