HR 3074 - Appropriations for the Department of Transportation and the Department of Housing and Urban Development - National Key Vote
- Nov. 14, 2007 House Conference Report Adopted
- Sept. 12, 2007 Senate Bill Passed
- July 24, 2007 House Bill Passed
- July 18, 2007 Introduced
- H Amdt 600 - Funding Reduction for the National Railroad Passenger Corporation Account, Amtrak and Other Services
- S Amdt 2792 - Bridge Repair Funding
- S Amdt 2797 - Limiting Mexican Trucks to Commercial Zones Near the Border Between the U.S. and Mexico
Issues Related to HR 3074
Conference Report Adopted
Nov. 14, 2007(Key vote)
See How Your Politicians Voted
Title: Appropriations for the Department of Transportation and the Department of Housing and Urban Development
Vote to pass a bill that appropriates $110.25 billion for the Department of Transportation, the Department of Housing and Urban Development, and related agencies for the 2008 fiscal year.
- Prohibits funds from being used to establish a cross-border motor carrier program allowing Mexican motor carriers to operate beyond commercial zones along the border between the United States and Mexico (Sec. 136).
- $195.00 million for replacing the I-35W bridge in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and $1.00 billion for bridge repairs in other states.
- $1.66 billion for the Federal Railroad Administration and Amtrak services.
- $39.69 billion for the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Legislation - Bill Passed With Amendment (Senate) (88-7) - Sept. 12, 2007
Legislation - Bill Passed (House) (268-153) - July 24, 2007
Legislation - Introduced (House) - July 18, 2007
Title: Appropriations for the Departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development
- John W. Olver (MA - D) (Out Of Office)