Both the federal and state governments have interfered in health care for too long, which has led to excessive costs of both health care and health insurance. We must make health care accessible and affordable again by removing barriers to competition, costly mandates, and needless regulations as well as reducing medical liability. To do this, I believe we should:
* Pass legislation to invalidate the unconstitutional requirements of Obamacare in New Hampshire.
* Eliminate government mandates on insurance companies and allow the people decide what level of coverage they want.
* Enable insurers to provide catastrophic-only coverage, wherein a person could choose to pay for routine care out of pocket and get coverage only when it is truly needed.
* Allow New Hampshire residents to buy insurance policies written in other states and allow insurance companies in other states to sell their plans in New Hampshire.
* Allow New Hampshire residents to create health insurance pools so they can receive the same discounts as large companies.
* Limit claims on medical malpractice.