* Government still needs to be restrained. The Legislature sets the limits on taxes, fees, ordinances, and regulations.
* The unprincipled still prey on the vulnerable. Elderly, low income, students, and investors, we all need sensible, conservative laws and enforcement.
* Good jobs are still the highest priority. Government should help reputable businesses find success, not make it harder.
* Education still needs funding and new ideas. Our children and grandchildren are our future.
* Health, housing, and recreation are still works in progress.