1. Evaluate our International footprint. Close, and/or consolidate overseas bases and facilities to work more efficiently, and save money for domestic programs.
2. Support a repeal of the 16TH Amendment to the Constitution, in favor of a new Amendment that authorizes a National Sales Tax to replace ALL other taxes.
3. Support/introduce Comprehensive Cannabis Legislation that allows Farmers the Freedom to grow Hemp. And allows responsible adults to use Medical/Recreational Marijuana without fear of prosecution.
4. End all foreign aid. I will only support foreign aid that is in the vital interest of US National Security. And only then with public input and approval, and a proper Congressional vote.
5. A return of War making powers back into the hands of Congress. Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution.
6. A return of monetary policy back to the Congress. Article 1, Section 8
7. Marriage. It's none of the Governments business who consenting adults are with, period. I support getting rid of Marriage Licenses altogether, and replacing with private, voluntary legal agreements.
8. Health Care, tough nut to crack. Very complex issue with no easy solution that I know of. I support a repeal of the Individual Mandate. And I'm open to suggestions, and will support the best ideas to solve this problem.
9. Immigration. I do not support a wall on the border. Didn't work for East Germany, won't work here. I am not opposed to stationing Military assets along the border. I would support opening "Mini-Bases" all along the border for proper security. I will also support the elimination of all incentives such as free benefits, education, and welfare for non US Citizens. The ONLY thing I would support, is legitimate emergency Hospital care. And even that should be, for as much as possible, paid by Charities and donations.
10. Saying NO. I will not vote for the lesser of two evils. I will not "go along to get along". I will not compromise. Every decision I make will be based on the Liberty Triangle. Is it Constitutional, is it necessary, and is there money for it. If a Bill is introduced with little or no time to read it, or have Public input, it'll get a NO. If it's a good Bill, but has Pork and pet projects attached, NO. And I will not sacrifice Liberty for Security. I will work to ensure a proper balance of both.