* I believe in protecting our communities and providing a safe place to raise our children.
* I will stand opposed to the South Central Foundation Expansion near Tudor and Grumman.
* I believe that the University of Alaska Seawolves' hockey team provides value to our community.
* I will support the development of a new hockey venue on campus that UAA hockey fans deserve, while remaining especially sensitive to traffic concerns.
* I believe in listening to my neighbors and fighting for their interests. I believe in promoting the growth of our local economy while ensuring that we maintain the integrity of our neighborhoods.
* I will oppose the Bragaw Bypass. I've heard many of our community members express their opposition to the Bypass because it is invasive and unnecessary. I'm committed to standing up for them.