I stand for what I believe in and I aim to share my beliefs with my country as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives using my Six Commandments.
1. Eliminate corporate taxation for 3 years to revive American exceptionalism and entrepreneurship
2. Eliminate half of the cancerous branches of the state and local bureaucracy
3. Eliminate useless rules and regulations that limit economical, political, and cultural development--Government is not the solution, it is the problem!
4. Practice and implement the presumption of innocence in family court.
5. Solve problems of illegal immigration
6. Build a responsible, accountable, and tolerant atmosphere in our society by holding people that are either directly or indirectly responsible for crimes on the American public, accountable
We must go beyond our current economical status, fight corruption, and eliminate criminal negligence. It is also my goal to promote tolerance or liberalism in the district to give everyone the chance to speak out and fight for freedom.