1. I support better transportation funding. We need better roads in this state. Too much of our transportation related taxes and fees are diverted to non-road uses.
2. I will oppose the early release of criminals. The rights of victims and law-abiding citizens must come first. People deserve to feel safe in their homes and communities. I will support the death penalty and a crackdown on juvenile crime.
3. I support strong measures against illegal immigration and oppose amnesty proposals like those advanced at the state Capitol last year.
4. I support reform of our welfare laws, including requiring welfare recipients to pass drug tests.
12. I will fully support our public safety officials, like fire and police personnel, who serve our communities everyday.