* Serve no more than 3 terms and to vote for term limits for all members of Congress.
* Vote for a balanced budget amendment. (One that has teeth: no balanced budget on time, no
paychecks for members of Congress or their staff.)
* Vote against any debt limit increase, unless Congress has declared war.
* Object to bills that "bundle" unrelated issues, and I will not vote for a bill I have not read.
* Work for a strong defense, push for an end to the Afghan war, take good care of veterans, and vote to reduce foreign aid drastically.
* Oppose any laws that include an exemption for members of Congress from that law.
* Work tirelessly for a revision of the tax code. We must make it simple and free of special
interest preferences. Until that happens there should be no new taxes.
* Vote to scale back the size and scope of government so that the ingenuity and power of free markets can lead the way to growth and prosperity.
* Support legislation to keep our country American. We should not be a country that legislates on behalf of different classes of people or illegal aliens. And, if you want to live here and work here, be legal and learn English.
* Honor the commitment to provide retirement funds to those who were forced to pay into the government-mandated savings system and who are now retired. Hands off Social Security for those who are receiving it.
* Heed the constitution, protect liberty, and value human life.
* Always vote to protect the rights of gun owners.