As your State Representative, Randy will fight to:
* Capitalize on the recent economic development opportunities in Northeast Mississippi by working with leadership in Jackson to bring jobs to our community
* Keep taxes low on working families and small businesses so our communities can grow and prosper
* Improve our public educational system by ensuring teachers are fairly compensated and education dollars go directly into the classrooms
* Require proof of U.S. citizenship to register to vote, obtain welfare or other benefits
* Stand up for traditional marriage, life, and our Second Amendment rights
Please consider voting Randy Boyd for House of Representatives District 19 on November 8th and send a lifelong leader to the State Capitol.