As someone who has been fortunate enough to be successful in my own small business, I want to ensure all Americans have an opportunity to pursue -- and achieve -- the American dream. This dream can become a reality for more Virginians by pursuing some rather simple priorities:
* Reduce and review all existing government regulations.
* Implement many of Governor McDonnell's bi-partisan Economic Development and Jobs Creation Commission plan.
* Ensure that tax incentives for companies locating in Virginia are being used and in compliance with their stated objectives.
* Ensure that Virginia maintains its right-to-work status.
* Ensure that Virginia's higher education system maintains its affordability and level of quality.
* Work towards achievable, affordable and realistic transportation solutions.