Working with all schools in our district to develop educational programs that will provide our children with professional skill as well as technical skill for the growth of our communities in the 23rd district and the state of Louisiana.
* Discipline in the schools and re-empowering teachers.
* Technical training starting the 9th grade(prepare to work program) and graduating with at high degree and a technical certification upon completing high school.
* Increase pay for educators
* Improve our educational standing in the state and the nation.
* Encourage businesses to invest into the school system with a mentor/apprentice program.
* Reduce crime by improving education.