Large statewide issues are important -- so is coming through on local issues. Here are a few projects John is working on in our communities:
* To ease congestion and improve safety, helped get the Department of Transportation to put $27 Million into the Route 27 and Wood Avenue project in Woodbridge.
* Fought for $13 Million in improvements for South Amboy's Train Station and intermodal transportation system.
* Secured $120 Million to improve the Turnpike Exit 12 and up to $25 Million to improve the Waterfront Parks in Carteret.
* Brought home more than $10 Million to fund the Main Street Bypass and plans to create a 300 spot commuter Park and Ride in Sayreville.
* Helping make it easier to get around Perth Amboy with the High Street connector project.