* I will push for the revitalization of the Kentucky's Affordable Pre-paid Tuition Program (KAPT) so that more Kentucky families can save for their children's education.
* I will host a Financial Literacy Summit, bringing all private, public, educational, religious organizations that deal with financial literacy together to develop a comprehensive financial literacy plan for Kentucky.
* Through partnerships with our colleges and university we can provide tools to our students in order to help them make better financial decisions.
* The Women and Money Program offers free financial literacy seminars to better prepare women and girls for the day-to-day financial issues they will face.
*Provide business and personal finance training to our farmers in the commonwealth.
* I will push for legislation and training so that our elderly are protected from financial scams and predatory lending.
* Continue to build a financial literacy plan specifically for our military families, using the current Military Families' Bill of Rights as a foundation.