Live within your means. Only make promises you can keep. Plan for a rainy day. These are the common sense values Kentuckians live by every day, and Adam Edelen will be your trusted leader in Frankfort who lives by them, too.From an outdated and inefficient tax code to an unfunded pension obligation that threatens to bankrupt the state, too much of what has come out of Frankfort simply defies common sense. It's high-time, we elect leaders who bring common sense back to Kentucky.
Once elected, Adam will:
1. Create an online "Digital SAFE-house" (Secure, Anonymous, File-Encrypted) to protect the identity of whistleblowers
2. Use his bottom-line business experience to audit not just expenditures but the effectiveness of government programs and agencies.
3. Enact a system to insure the auditor's office prioritizes its work based on maximizing the potential for taxpayer savings.
4. Promote inter-local agreements that create taxpayer savings at the local level.
5. Proactively seek best practices from governments and businesses around the globe to make Kentucky run more efficiently and effectively.