* Mr. SMITH of Texas. Mr. Speaker, a recent study found that the Obama Administration's so-called stimulus plan destroyed American jobs.
* Economists from Ohio State University and the University of Western Ontario determined that the stimulus caused a net loss of over a half-million jobs from April 2009 to September 2010, including a loss of more than one million private-sector jobs.
* If you didn't hear about this study, you're not alone--the national media largely ignored it.
* Investor's Business Daily and Fox News covered the study, but most other national outlets were predictably silent.
* It's no wonder only 1 in 10 Americans trust the media, according to a recent public opinion poll.
* The national media should give Americans the facts, not ignore them to protect the Obama Administration.