* I stand for individual rights, limited government and free enterprise.
* I believe every human being is endowed by nature with inherent rights to life, liberty, property and the pursuit of happiness.
* I support a strict construction of the Bill of Rights as a defense against tyranny; the expansion of those rights to all voluntary consensual conduct under the Ninth and Tenth Amendments; and the requirements of equal protection and due process under the Fourteenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
* I hold the Wyoming Constitution in the highest regard, especially the Wyoming Declaration of Rights which begins with the acknowledgment that all power resides in the people, and that "In their inherent right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, all members of the human race are equal," and also includes Sec. 7 which states that "Absolute, arbitrary power over the lives, liberty and property of freemen exists nowhere in a republic, not even in the largest majority."
* I support the Constitutional restrictions on federal government powers enumerated in Article I, Section 8 as an absolute limit on all government functions and programs. I also support Constitutional restrictions on state and local government powers.
* I oppose the adoption of broad and vague powers under the guise of general welfare or interstate commerce of the U.S. Constitution, and likewise I oppose the adoption of broad "social engineering" under the health and morality clauses of the Wyoming Constitution .
* I oppose all restrictions on the voluntary and honest exchange of value in a free market.
* I favor minimal, equitable, and fair taxation for the essential functions of government.
* I oppose all legislation that concedes Congressional power to any regulatory agency, executive department, or international body.
* I support the Constitution as the supreme law of the land, the republican form of government it requires, and the right of all citizens to fair and equitable representation.