* First, and foremost, I will not compromise my ethics and principles.
* I believe the family is the basis of society and as the family goes, so goes society. I believe in the right to life for all people. I believe in the sanctity of marriage. Government must work to uphold and strengthen the family, the right to life and marriage.
* Taxes must be kept low.
* Government must be kept to a reasonable size. A government that governs least; governs best. The people know what is best for them more than the government does.
* Free enterprise provides the basis for good jobs that allow people to support their families and themselves. Government should provide a sound framework and good business climate with as little regulation as possible.
* The Wyoming and United States Constitutions provide the citizens with specific rights and the government must uphold those rights. This is especially true for the right to keep and bear arms and the rights of the states over the Federal government.
* The children of Wyoming deserve a quality education system and the expenditures on education must provide solid value. Wyoming spends a lot of money on education but the overall performance is poor and the drop out rate is too high. The people must get their money's worth from expenditures made on education.