This week "Solutions for America" has been one of the featured items on my website.
Republicans have compiled this proposal and believe that these GOP alternatives are better solutions to move America forward. Everything from jobs to the budget is included in this document that was presented to President Obama by Republican Leader John Boehner (R-OH) on January 29, 2010.
This year has been hard, and the policies coming out of Washington need to help America, not hurt America. President Obama and Speaker Pelosi advocated that Congress needed to pass a $1 trillion stimulus bill, saying it would produce jobs for the American people. Unemployment has been over nine percent for sixteen consecutive months and it is time that Congress take the vital steps needed to turn the economy around and put people back to work.
Below are the Solutions for America that were highlighted on my website this week.
* The GOP No-Cost Jobs Plan stops wasteful spending and tax hikes,helps small businesses, and removes unnecessary barriers to American energy production.
* The American Energy Act promotes affordable energy, more well-paying jobs, energy independence, and a cleaner environment.
* The GOP Health Care Alternative provides affordable access to all Americans, instead of mandating a one-size-fits-all health system.
* The GOP Budget controls the national debt, does not raise taxes,and achieves lower deficits than the President's.to American energy production.
* The GOP Financial Reform Plan will bring a new era of responsibility to the government and Wall Street.
It is time that Speaker Pelosi and President Obama work to create bipartisan policies that will move America forward. I will continue to work on these important issues and I hope that you will take the time to share your thoughts and ideas with me by posting your comments.