Now is the time to figure out what the state government is constitutionally mandated to provide--education, public safety and infrastructure. We need to take a hard look at the value of every other government program and ask if it is needed. If it's not, we need to cut it.
* Ensure government operates just like our businesses and families.
* Advocate for more audits and efficiency studies at every level of state government--making sure that our money is spent wisely and effectively and to enable us to cut unnecessary spending.
* Streamline government and reduce spending through innovation and finding new ways to use technology as opposed to hiring more employees.
* Cut wasteful spending to keep taxes low.
* Reform the Georgia tax code.