"As a farmer and land owner and as a county commissioner, I know the effects of high taxes on our farmers and families."
* I will be a consistent leader that will work for tax reform that is good for every citizen. I don't believe in quick-fixes and band-aids, I support comprehensive reforms that are good for the taxpayers of this district.
* I would support a Fair Tax in Georgia, replacing state income tax with a sales tax.
* I will always fight against wasteful government spending.
* I would support legislation like Senate Resolution 21 that would limit government-spending growth to rate of population growth and inflation.
* I believe in running government like a business and never spending money we don't have. Just like your family, government should spend money it doesn't have.