There will be no economic recovery without job creation, and there will be no job creation without a new Governor with a vision for Connecticut.
We need a real plan to attract new business to the state, and to support those businesses that are already here. I truly believe that working together, Dan and I can help get Connecticut back on the right track.
Dan and I have a plan for Connecticut that includes:
* Investing in research and development with the potential to generate 30,000 direct jobs and 75,000 spin-off jobs;
* Investing in high-tech industry while working to revitalize the state's manufacturing industry;
* Hands-on business recruitment effort based on Dan's experience bringing outside businesses and their jobs to Stamford;
* Investing in women and minority-owned businesses;
* Reducing health care and energy costs to make the state more business-friendly;
* Statewide improvements in infrastructure and transportation.