With the passage of significant education legislation, the General Assembly accomplished many positive reforms for Georgia's children. I will continue to work diligently to promote parental involvement, rewards for academic performance, and enhanced options for students at all levels."
SEALED AND DELIVERED
* Special Needs Scholarships,
* Creation of the Charter Schools Commission,
* Implementation of the Incentives for Educational Excellence (IE2) Program
* Increased Amount of HOPE Scholarships
* Make Education on the U.S. Constitution Mandatory
*Continue to Fight Against Redistribution of Local Education Dollars