1. I recognize the family as the central core of society and the foundation of our state and nation, and supports the family as it nurtures the spiritual growth that fosters generosity of spirit and responsible citizenship.
2. I recognize that our country was founded in faith upon the truth that self-government is rooted in religious convictions. The Constitution guards against the establishment of state-sponsored religions and honors the free exercise of religion. The courts must respect this freedom and the original intent of the framers of the constitution.
3. I encouage parents/guardians, schools and libraries to secure their computers against on-line pornography and predators.
4. I oppose cultural pollution in music, videos, printed or electronic media which glamorizes illegal drug usage and the exploitation or abuse of adults and children.
5. I affirm my support and respect for the sanctity of human life, including the unborn, the elderly, the chronically ill and the terminally ill.
6. I oppose funding abortions with public resources.