1. I support the expansion and promotion of business and industries to create new jobs in the state, particularly those that will use South Dakota resources, and I oppose a corporate or individual income tax that will stifle and limit South Dakota's ability to attract jobs and increase wages.
2. I support public and private efforts to promote, develop, and fund South Dakota tourism.
3. I support the continued development of the cooperative relationship between businesses and all levels of education.
4. I support the continued use of innovative programs, such as the 2010 Initiative and other successful programs that promote continued economic growth and diversity for all South Dakotans and ensure that our South Dakota youth have opportunities to remain in the state.
5. I support fair compensation for all citizens, regardless of race, creed, gender, age or ability, and continued support of the current right to work provision in our state constitution.
6. I believe government should not have an unfair advantage in competition with private enterprise.
7. I support and salute the men and women of the South Dakota Army and Air National Guard and Reserves for their efforts in maintaining a strong national defense and for supporting local projects and missions.
8. I support partnerships, and cooperation between telecommunications providers and government to improve affordable access and service to all South Dakota residents. I support the increased use of telecommunications technology by education, business and government. I support efforts to attract higher-paying technology jobs to South Dakota.
9. I support the conversion of the Homestake Mine for scientific and research purposes.