- I'm a gun owner, hunter, and a long-time member of the National Rifle Association.
- Guns don't commit crimes, people do. Those criminals who misuse guns should be punished.
- I support Montana's new law to allow the manufacture and sale of Montana-made firearms.
- I oppose firearm registration and state licensing of firearm owners.
- I oppose legislation further restricting firearm sales by individuals at gun shows.
- Montana should do more to limit frivolous lawsuits against firearm manufacturers when one of their manufactured guns is used in commission of a crime.