"Too many families are suffering and millions of people are out of work while Washington plays political games. With your help, I'll work to get our economy turned around, put people back to work, and help deliver the results that Massachusetts families need from Congress."
As District Attorney, Bill Keating pursued some of Massachusetts' toughest cases, making our communities safer and stronger. His role as District Attorney has given him a unique view of the needs of our families, children and communities, needs that are being overlooked in Washington.
If elected to Congress, Bill will bring the same characteristics and qualities to Washington that enabled him to get results for Massachusetts' families: integrity, independence and vision. In Congress, Bill will fight to get the result's our families deserve.
* Fight to create jobs by supporting small businesses and eliminating the barriers to hiring more workers.
* Crack down on Wall Street abuses to keep our savings secure from another meltdown.
* Protect Social Security and our retirement savings from risky privatization schemes.
* Fight for our Veterans to ensure they get the educational and health benefits they have earned, including: job training, access to loans, and additional assistance to veterans returning from Afghanistan and Iraq.
* Vote to block wasteful spending and get our deficit under control by requiring offsets to new government spending.
* Keep our families safe from the threat of terrorism by strengthening our intelligence capabilities and securing our borders.
* Protect our environment and create Massachusetts jobs by investing in alternative sources of energy such as solar and bio-fuels.