* House Bill 1378, Corn Check Offs, allows for increased producer profitability and flexibility.
* Establishes a tax credit paid to local gas station owners to help reduce their cost in installing pumps and tanks for the sale of Ethanol and/or other Bio-diesel fuels.
* Reduction of E-85 based fuel gas tax from 18 cents to 12.8 cents.
* Tax credits for E-85 and hybrid vehicles up to $85 per month or $1,000 per year income tax deduction for hybrid vehicles.
* 100% excise tax credit for the first year of ownership for E-85 compatible vehicles.