* Improve educational opportunities by focusing spending on teachers and students, not administrative positions in Raleigh
* Measure educational achievement with reasonable testing, not excessive testing
* Put discipline back in the school system
* Make education accessible so that our citizens can gain the education necessary to earn a true living wage
* Provide strong educational opportunities for North Carolina's citizens and never provide in-state tuition for illegal aliens or out-of-state students. Illegal aliens should not even be here, and they should never be allowed in our school systems.