One of my biggest concerns...
The President tells us we are in a slow down of the economy --- I am here to tell you that I am afraid we are in a full scale RECESSION. We have sent our industrial base off shore and we are trying to borrow ourselves out of debt. Bottom line -- we need change in Washington starting with someone who has lived and walked in the shoes of the working class. I am not a Career Politician. The Federal Government is broken and many of our elected officials are in denial and have their heads buried in the sand. Our problems did not happen over night but with a few quick fix procedures we can begin to cut fuel costs and work on the long range solutions for the economy, immigration, health care, education and national defense. I am asking for your most precious possession, your VOTE. I pledge that when I get to Washington I will work to change the way Washington does business and bring their focus back to the needs of the citizens of this great nation.
The reason that that I am running again:
- The last two years have been a financial disaster
- The umbrella that we live under is the ECONOMY and it is broken
We have six grandchildren and I am ashamed of the total mess that we are leaving them.
The foundation of our economy has been lost:
The problem is our government:
2. Academia- the program that looks good on paper, but does not work in the real economy-no child left behind-ethanol-many bailouts=record deficit debt
3.Special image groups Lobbyist-Unions, etc. The voter has no say so!
We must create JOBS
1. The SBA had a grant program for investors. The program got the intention thru to the final pattern and from that point the inventor got private shareholders.
2. Use the 2 billion dollar grant to Haiti and send unemployed USA construction workers to rebuild and the same Economy will aid USA as the workers from Mexico assist the Mexican economy. Plus use USA products in the rebuild.
3. Give small tax breaks to businesses both large and small to create apprenticeship skills so that the young can rebuild our USA workforce with needed skills
4. The best and everlasting is to buy USA manufactured products