Erik Paulsen will Protect Minnesota's Seniors
Erik Paulsen has a record of producing results for Minnesota seniors in the legislature. Whether it's a retiree concerned about paying the rising costs of health care, or about protecting your Social Security, Erik will be a strong voice for you in Congress.
* Erik Paulsen is committed to preserving and protecting Social Security. He believes Social Security is a sacred contract that must be honored.
* Erik strongly opposes privatization of Social Security!
* Erik Paulsen will work hard to keep prescription drug prices low for seniors.
* Erik Paulsen will push to make long-term care more affordable and improve the quality of health care for seniors.
In the Minnesota House of Representatives:
* Erik supported funding for the health and welfare of seniors, long-term care reform, property tax relief for seniors, prescription drug access and discount programs and protection for vulnerable adults.
* Erik supported a COLA for workers in nursing homes to help nursing homes retain their well trained work-force.
* Erik is supported by the American Health Care Association, the long-term care providers for more than 1.5 million elderly and disabled individuals nationally.
* Erik has been recognized by AARP for working to bring down healthcare costs and improve quality care.* (Star Tribune, 7/9/08)