Issue Position: Health Care System
Government adds to the cost of every segment of our Health Care System.
* We need to remove as much of that unnecessary cost as possible.
* Special Interests, buying their way through Congress have restricted the number of new graduating doctors in this country for years.
* In the next 10 years, more doctors across this country will be retiring than will be replaced with new doctors.
* Our present shortage of nurses is already being felt across the country.
* It seems that our nation's health isn't nearly as important as the health of our leaders' bank accounts.