Needless government over-regulation and taxation is weakening our economy and inflating the costs of doing business, the cost of health care, the cost of medicine, the cost of insurance, the cost of fuel, and the general costs of just trying to get by in our lives.
* The true backbone of our economy is individuals and small businesses who are struggling under the excessive burden of our gluttonous and parasitic government.
* These are the people who actually create wealth.
* Government just redistributes it, not according to need, but rather according to political privilege.
* We need real tax relief across the board, not just for the politically well connected.
* We need relief from the hidden taxes of government fees, regulations, and permits.
* The financial health of the American family should become a priority of our leaders.