The United States is currently experiencing record amounts of economic growth thanks to the Republican agenda of cutting taxes to stimulate the economy. More than 7 million jobs have been added in America and we are enjoying over 47 straight months of positive economic growth as a result of our tax cuts. Today, the Democrats want to take away our tax cuts and thus, take away more of our hard earned money. We must work to keep the tax policies in place that have led to record amounts of economic growth.
My votes and work to support lower taxes and economic growth have included:
* Opposed a $31 billion tax increase on American families and small businesses.
* Supported legislation that finally ends the Death Tax.
* Supporter of policies that have led to the creation of over 2 million new jobs in the last 12 months, and 34 consecutive months of sustained job creation.
* Helped pass legislation that extends the State and Local Sales Tax Deduction, putting more money back in the pockets of hard working Texas families.
* Supports the extended relief of the Capital Gains & Dividends Tax.