* Brad Sherman has been a leader in the effort to bring manufacturing facilities, studios, and research centers to California. These businesses provide goods and services to customers around the world, while bringing dollars and jobs into the California economy.
* Brad Sherman has lead the battle to change the way we finance California's municipalities, so as to reward cities which accommodate manufacturing facilities, studios, and research centers.
* Brad Sherman's editorial in the Los Angeles Times urged an understanding of the importance of businesses, and of the Fox Studio expansion.
* Brad Sherman wrote the law that reduces California taxes on California-based manufacturers; it increases taxes on out-of-state firms which exploit the California market, without hiring Californians. Virtually every major California-based manufacturer and studio supported Brad's successful effort.
* Brad Sherman played a key role in reforming California's world-wide unitary tax system, and eliminated the threat of British retaliation against California-based businesses. Even Governor Wilson admitted that the efforts of Brad and others working for unitary tax reform brought major investment to California. More information about his role in the Barclays case, which saved California over two billion dollars, is available upon request.
* Brad Sherman led the fight against Pete Wilson's ridiculous "snack tax" which had required grocers to differentiate between a cup cake and a muffin.
* Brad Sherman will fight in Washington to reign-in Federal spending. Brad believes that the lower interest rates we can achieve from balancing the Federal Budget will do more for economic growth than any Republican proposal, and more for the low income working families than any Democratic program.